воскресенье, 25 сентября 2011 г.

carpet water damage repair::Very embarassing when someone came over carpet water damage repair

carpet water damage repair carpet water damage repair::Very embarassing when someone came over.
The guys from christian carpets not only took out the wrinkles but they cleaned it also and it looks like new!
My carpets look great!
Justin and mike pulled my carpet back and showed me how severe the damage was underneath.
No wonder the smell was so bad!
They replaced my padding and treated the back of the carpet and sure enough the smell went away!
I manage a large apartment complex in north cincinnati and i have been using the guys from christian carpets for years.
I have always been happy with their work and i especially love being able to call on short notice and get service on the same day!
carpet water damage repair::Depending on the source of the incoming
water, your carpet can be returned to its original condition without
compromising your health and safety carpet water damage repair

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий