четверг, 29 сентября 2011 г.

carpet stain remover resolve::The guy doing the demonstration pours read wine, gravy, and some kind of oil onto a white, plush carpet carpet stain remover resolve

carpet stain remover resolve

carpet stain remover resolve

carpet stain remover resolve

carpet stain remover resolve::The guy doing the demonstration pours read wine, gravy, and some kind of oil onto a white, plush carpet.
Then he sprays resolve carpet stain remover on it, and removes the stain.
I have just a couple of problems with this commercial.
First, the liquid he poured on the carpet did not even have time to soak in, let alone become a stain.
The commercial should be changed if they expect me to try it on my carpets.
I at least need to believe that its plausible for the resolve to really take care of stains, rather than just soaking up liquid that rests on the top of my carpets.
I was very annoyed when i watched this commercial.
I wanted to jump into the tv, and say, no, no, no, let me do the staining.
They are not about to let the homeowners dump their own set of stains on the carpet.
It just irritates me that commercials are so beyond unrealistic.
I want a commercial to sell a product based on really real situations, not fake setups.
carpet stain remover resolve::Although we found numerous reviews of
stain removers, only a few compared multiple products by conducting
methodical tests carpet stain remover resolve

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий