четверг, 10 ноября 2011 г.

highlights curly hair in MODESTO highlights curly hair MODESTO

highlights curly hair in MODESTO

highlights curly hair

highlights curly hair MODESTO

highlights curly hair in MODESTO.Highlights will absolutely be noticeable.
I sometimes wear my hair straight and sometimes i wear it curly.
My hair is medium to dark brown and i have my hair now highlighted blond.
You can absolutely tell and i love it.
As long as you have your hair highlighted light enough, it will be noticeable.
She can recommend an exact blond that would be perfect for you.
You can do your hair at home, but when it comes to color and chemical processes, it is always best to turn to the professionals.
This way you will be certain the color will come out correct!
I say go for it!
It is nice to change your hair up on occasion, try something new!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий